Monday, February 06, 2006

>>>I WANNA CHANGE<<<
Wazzup all!!!I was so freaking exhausted from school today but still had time to go to a friend's house for a little fun>>>u wanna know why>>>cos I slept at about 5.30 on Sunday morning(trying to break my record of staying awake for 24 hours)...promised myself not to sleep for the whole night but the feeling was just too extreme for myself...feel asleep to the music of Green Day blasted from my mom's mp3 player(mine's spoilt...ARGH!!!)...forced myself awake at 6.40...had a real good bath but skipped on breakfast except for that little cup of Milo that wasn't even given a chance to be finished completely(aiyoh!!!)...had a rush to school...don't wanna be late as usual...
>>>I WANNA CHANGE<<<
made it like just on time(phew!!!)...Had our silent reading in the classroom as the floor on the parade square was really damn wet!!!Discovered a secret today!!!(Well, actually yesteday)(A bitch loves a loser)(hahaha)...not going to mention much about it though...sorry. We started the day with 2 periods of Social Studies but this time, it was different because I'm actually learning something here...(and also because it was particularly related to sex..haha...i'm sick!!!)...Then came F&N when we experienced one of the most scary shit in the beginning of the year(maybe)....Our 'O' Levels Task Question was revealed today(God!!!Help me out here)...After that was a period of Geography with the easy going teacher 'Ms Tan'(really really love her!!!)...Had our usual recess after that(crappy food for years!!!ARGHH!!!)
>>>I WANNA CHANGE<<<
The usual after that, returned back to class only to be tortured with 2 periods of absolutely crappy English lessons!!!(Hey Mr. Vannan, u're a failure as a teacher!!! )...learned nothing and witnessed some unpleasant things going on but lucky there was the guys who was always there to cheer me up....(Thanks babes!!!)Had a single Malay period after that...(me and Russian had our usual dose of dirty talk...hehehe!!!)...Mostly that...Then came the truth, it was going to be
3(three!!!)periods of Math(Damn You Einstein!!!)....the last period was a test(was pretty easy...1st time...haha!!!)...Then I had a bad experience after that...(won't be telling you about that)
>>>I WANNA CHANGE<<<
Shahril and me then headed to Cold Storage to get ourselves something to fill our stomachs with...I went to his house after that and had quite some fun there!!!Only returned home at about 6pm...phew...thought i needed to sleep badly but of course not before I turned the computer on for some fun...haiyo...feeling the hurt now!!!Gotta go guys and gals!!!
>>>I WANNA CHANGE<<<